Monday, June 8, 2009

Six Cheese White Pizza

I had a craving for pizza the other day but not really for a meaty pizza. Plus I discovered this great pizza bread my local store now carries. It is a premade pizza shell but the ingredients are flour, water, yeast and salt. No funky chemicals here. So I bought it. And it was divine.

Since I was going sans meat with this pizza, I decided to load it up on cheese. 6 kinds of cheese to be exact. The overall flavor was not overwhelming and the cheeses worked together to make a hearty pizza.


Ingredients:
1 store bought pizza crust (I used this kind)
1/4 cup provolone cheese, shredded
1/2 cup ricotta cheese
1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
1 cup parmesan, asiago and romano shredded cheese blend
2 cloves garlic, pressed
1/2 tablespoon Italian seasoning

Directions:
~Combine the ricotta cheese with the pressed garlic and Italian seasonings. Spread evenly over pizza crust.

~Top pizza with the provolone, parmesan, asiago and romano blend and mozzarella.

~Bake according to package directions.

recipe by: The Good Wife

No comments: