Sunday, September 9, 2012

Week 25 of the Weekly Organization Challenge

This is week 24 of The Good Wife's Weekly Organization Challenge! This week focused on make up.

As a dirty hippy, I don't have much use for make up. I don't wear a ton of it. In fact, most days I don't wear any. I am sure working from home has a lot to do with that. I swear I used to wear more when I worked in an office. But since I never really learned how to apply it, I never did anything beyond plain eyeshadow and lip gloss.


So most of my make up is lip gloss (I told you I had an addiction) and mascara and eyeshadow.

I keep it in a basket in my drawer in the master bathroom so everything is contained.

If I wore more makeup I would probably use a divided drawer organizer to keep everything separate. For now I just group like items together (are you sensing a theme here?) for ease of access.

Maybe one day I will get the urge to wear makeup more consistently after watching hours of you tube videos on how to apply it, but for now, I am lucky to get some mascara on.

Organize along with me in The Good Wife's Weekly Organization Challenges

No comments: