Sunday, October 14, 2012

Week 30 of the Weekly Organization Challenge

This is week 30 of The Good Wife's Weekly Organization Challenge! This week focused on jewelry.

Much like my
clothes and shoes, I don't have a lot of jewelry. I blame 12 years of Catholic school for my lack of fashion sense.  

What I do have, I keep in a jewelry box The Good Husband gave me a few years ago. You saw it when I posted about our master bedroom


For me, I like the uncluttered look of a simple box on top of my dresser. It holds everything I have now - some ear rings, necklaces, broaches, bracelets, a watch - plus has room for when I get something new.




I know there are prettier ways to display jewelry, but I am a traditionalist when it comes to this area. Besides, I wouldn't know where to put any cute display anyway. Also by having all my jewelry inside of a box, it stays untangled and dust free. And since I only wear some of these things a few times a year, the rest of the time it would spend collecting dust and tempt the little fingers of The Good Daughter.


Organize along with me in The Good Wife's Weekly Organization Challenges

No comments: