Friday, September 27, 2013

NEW Halloween Printables in my Etsy Shop!!

Ain't no shame in my game! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Halloween. It's like my Christmas. I love all the Halloween things (169 pins and counting)!!!! 

I love to try and watch a scary movie, only to puss out. I love all the candy and I love dressing up. Now I have kids and I can dress them up too. I have almost as many Halloween decorations as I do Christmas. 

So I decided that I should spread my anal retentive, OCD-ness to the bestest holiday there is. I designed these printables to help take the stress and worry out of Halloween and b/c I am an organizational freak. We all knew that, yes? Good. 

Let's take a look at the new printables, shall we? 

This calendar will help you stay on top of all the Halloweenie things - decorations, candy, costumes. 


This checklist allows you to see what decorations you have and where they are stored.


These labels work together with the inventory list to know what box contains what decorations. The labels are formatted to print on Avery US Labels 6578


This two page party planner has everything you need to throw on hell of a Halloween party.


This expanded guest list helps you track who is coming and what they are bringing.


This planner helps you know what food will be served at the party.


To help you stay on budget -a planner to track food and drink costs.

For all the great recipes you want to try, a planner with three per sheet. 

Hop on over to my Etsy Shop to get this pack for yourself.

No comments: