Monday, June 21, 2010

County Fair

The Good Baby and I took a little field trip to the county fair last week. It was hot as hell. It was in the 90s but with 75% humidity so very very oppressive. Humidity is the one thing I could do without here in the Midwest.

TGB and I only stayed a few hours since it was so hot and there weren't a ton of rides she could ride on. Also, she couldn't really eat anything there that wouldn't make me feel guilty. She had fun, though and I got sunburned. Badly.

So what did we eat? TGB had a lemonade shakeup while I had a frozen mocha, mini donuts, pretzel with cheese and a corn dog.

I am excited for the state fair later this summer so this was a good trial run.

I also have to say that I love the WTF look on her face while we were waiting for the merry-go-round to start. She did like it once it took off. I think the breeze helped.

No comments: