Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day Breakfast

Like I said in my other post, this year was the first year that The Good Daughter gave a crap about Valentine's Day. I think it might have been something to do with the fact her Grammy gave her chocolate for the first time the day before and told her she would get more the next day.

So on Valentine's Day, she woke up to this:

I got her a little Bug 'Em from the Hallmark store and stuffed it with heart shaped sunglasses and barrets. I also made her a card, which Bug 'Em is holding, and a treat box with chocolate candies. (I didn't put a ribbon on this treat box and as a result, it keept opening up and spilling the candy.) She likes bugs for now and can say "bug" and I thought it was a cute little thing.

I also made heart cut outs of watermelon and cantaloupe. Then I made Xs and Os toast and a little double heart toast. TGD only wanted the candy, though. Go figure.

Bug is watching you

No comments: